Monday, May 2, 2011

Testing Testing 123.......

First of all I would like to thank my friend Mrs. Crafty for crafting this together for me..... without her none of this would be possible! A big fat Muaah to you! Second....I feel inclined to let the WWW know that the sole purpose of having a blog is a completely selfish one! I have no purpose other than posting random art projects I find myself never finishing, and a way to express the many many meaningless things that twirl around in my brain like a tornando! A release so to speak....and even though journals are amazing....the only feed back you'll ever get from it...is from yourself. Dont get me wrong...having 3rd party conversations with yourself can be very interesting, but are way too predictable!
So here I am....entering a new world to aimlessly and pointlessly express myself to everyone and no one at the same time.
L.

something im wracking my brain over for a digital artist gig........

1 comment:

  1. Wish you could have seen the smile that came over my face when I saw that you had posted here!! I took a double take, cause I wasn't sure it was TRUE!! And to see TWO posts from you?!? You ROCK!! This photo is HOT!! You do such amazing work!! So looking forward to seeing and hearing MORE from you!! You are absolutely incredible!!~

    ReplyDelete